http://blog.echopx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Lead-Generation-echopx.jpg 232 347 Echopx Technologies http://blog.echopx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/echo_px_technologies-v3.png Echopx Technologies2017-01-23 13:32:332017-04-26 10:26:18Which is the best lead generation companies for paid leads
Leaders & Top Performers:
- Linkedin –
- Unomy – – A top performing SI startup that adds rich data to existing leads and helps discover new ones.
- Global Database – – Identifies firms in 32 industries and 195 countries; claims 93% accuracy.
- Hoover’s – – acq by D&B in 2003, pricey but an industry standard.
- Lead411 –
- Dun & Bradstreet – – focused on Credit underwriting products, they are the leading repository of Company data in the world. They have sales & marketing products, most notably Hoover’s, but they also acquired NetProspex, a CRM data-quality company, in 2015).
- Insideview – – enriches data, includes features such as proactive monitoring and alerts.
- Data .com – – Formerly JigSaw, now a service for SalesForce CRM users to validate contact data.
- DiscoverOrg – – low coverage, high cost, very high quality (“100% human-verified”). Focuses on org structure and deep pool of names at IT, Marketing & Finances depts of larger companies. 20k firms, 400k contacts.
- Avention – – (formerly OneSource; acquired SalesQuest, maker of CRUSH Reports). Mines public websites to build & monitor contacts; maintains a browseable database of firms. 25M firms, 40M contacts.
According to me our exceptional diverseis the advanced resource to drive and boost your business and sales. Helping you reach your prospects by your target geography, business sizes, industry and sales volume. Constructed on your requirements our customized will enable you to send effective email campaigns to your targeted customers to promote your products and services in an effective way.
USA Business Email Database Customized selections are